Tuesday, January 27, 2009











Opal Pearl Tolar, my grandma, went to be with the Lord last night around 7:30pm. She is in heaven now and is leaping around the streets of gold! She is joining my precious papaw, my Aunt Brenda, and her own parents. She went in peace and we are grateful. Someone told me a beautiful vision: "When she took her last breath on earth, she took her FIRST breath in heaven, and she saw Jesus FACE TO FACE". How awesome is that to think about? I love you, Grandma. I will see you one day soon!
















5 comments:

Heather said...

I am praying for you and your family, Tambrey! I know your grandmother is having the time of her life with Jesus in heaven!!

Anonymous said...

I have just had this feeling all day your grandmother was in our Heavenly Father's loving arms. I tried to call but so glad I checked this. I love the pictures and am praying for peace for you right now. I love you. Emily

Edie said...

Oh Tambrey, I'm so sorry for you family's loss.

Just tonight I finished reading 90 minutes in Heaven. She really is dancing on those streets of gold and waiting on her family and friends to join her.

God bless you.

The Frazier Family said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. Matt's grandpa also passed away on Monday. He was 88 years old. I am thinking they probably meet each other at Heaven's gate. Your grandmother looked so sweet. I know you will miss her. You are in my prayers.

the Fosters said...

Thinking of you Tambrey. Such an awesome reassurance knowing she is with the Lord.