Friday, January 30, 2009

Meal Making

Finished product!!
Me putting on the turkey pepporoni

Sprinkling the pizzas w/ cheese

Pizza w/ sauce and turkey pepperoni

I have loved my friend Niki's blog for the last month. She is sharing recipes and giving great ideas on managing your household w/ cleaning tips, meal planning, and organizing the home! She is a dietician, so her recipes are very low calorie and healthy! I have tried several of them and they are so good! So I wanted to share one of my favorite meals I created that is also very healthy!
Tambrey's Mini Pizzas:
Take mission carb-control tortillia wraps and place pizza sauce on top, then place turkey pepperoni on top. Last sprinkle part- skim milk based mozzerella cheese. Place on baking stone @ 400 and for around 20 minutes. I have included the before and after pics! So yummy! My kids love them, too. I like my tortillas to be a little crispy on the edges! Enjoy!
Tambrey

No comments: