Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!







2009! What? Where is time going? I mean REALLY? We celebrated New Year's by getting to sneak off to Monroe overnight. Thanks Nana for keeping the kids! Benny and I w/ to see "Marley and Me" which I had been wanting to see for weeks! It was so good! Then we joined our close friends, Brian and Jenni, for dinner at the Brandyhouse. The food was so good and I finished off a delightful strawberry cheesecake! After all that hard work eating so much, Jen and I were tired so we all headed to the our rooms. Ben and I stayed up to watch the New Year ball drop. Getting to sleep in was so nice! When we got back home all I could do was hug my kids and remember again why I am so glad I am a mom and wife. The two greatest jobs I have ever had. I don't believe in resolutions, but I have set some goals this year I hope to achieve. Hope all of you have a great new year!


















2 comments:

Beth said...

Happy New Year! You girls looked beautiful!!! What a fun time you guys had in Branson!!

Anonymous said...

You are smoking hot Tambrey. Benny is one lucky girl. Love you and appreciate all your encouragement and support of 2008 and pray for good health for you and your family for 2009 and for a FUN visit to see you soon. Want to look at our calendars and get it booked during these cold months.
Emily