Monday, January 19, 2009

I have been praying again really hard about what to memorize for my 2nd verse of the month. I have fallen in love w/ 3 great verses. But after much prayer, this is the one God has laid on my heart:
Jeremiah 15:16
"Your words were found and I ate them,
and Your words became to me a joy and the
delight of my heart,
for I am called by Your name,
O LORD, God of hosts."
I remember the first time I read this verse, and howI realized the Word of God is alive and thriving! We are called to love the word, meditate on it, love it, not let it depart from our heart or minds. When we fully study and reflect on God's word, it becomes alive in us! And it does become the joy and delight of our hearts! How thankful I am that I have God's word to go to daily and let it minister to me in my times of need! Praise the Lord!!
Tambrey

No comments: