Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sunday School Party











I love to fellowship! Last night we had our Sunday School Christmas class party @ Janey's house! Everyone brought their favorite sweet/salty snack! The food was fabulous! There was a chocolate fondue, poppy seed chicken dip, cranberry cake from Southern Living, toffee bars, and the list goes on! I think we all ate till we could pop! Each of these ladies are so beautiful. They are strong Christian women who are encouraging and kind. They have a heart for God's people. I am honored to be a part of them. We are called to "spur one another on" in this life. I am blessed to have them as my sisters!

1 comment:

Edie said...

How fun! My ladies SS class had our Christmas party last Saturday and had a great time too. It is good to have a group of wonderful and godly ladies supporting, encouraging, and praying with you.

Your entry is in. God bless you!