Thursday, December 18, 2008

My 33rd Birthday!







Can I just say I am BLESSED! I awoke this morning from a great night's sleep to a beautiful little girl rubbing my hand and a little boy whispering, "Happy Birthday, Momma". The day has been filled w/ sweet calls, cards, and text. My precious husband came home to let me go to lunch w/ some friends. We had a great time! I took a pic of all the gifts which I did not expect! 2 sweet gals who come to yoga got me an hour massage!!! If you can see in the pic, there is a black Bible laying there! Benny and the kids got me the new ESV (English Standard Version) Bible! I have been wanting and wishing for it the moment I saw it in Lifeway! They gave it to me early so I could teach out of it Sunday! IT ROCKS!! I can't put it down! Thanks to all of you for the phone calls, text, gifts and cards. What a great day it has been so far! P.S. When I went to yoga class they had bought me a cake! How precious they are! As you can see I had them help me eat it! YUMMY!!

7 comments:

The Frazier Family said...

Happy Birthday, Tambrey! Looks like you are having a great day. Mine is only a week away and I will be the Big 30!

Edie said...

Happy Birthday Tambrey!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tambrey! I hate we didn't get to talk today. With no phone really I was thankful you got my text. Hopefully tomorrow I will get it. Look forward to seeing you Sunday....love you and glad you had a great day.

Anita Pope said...

happy birthday girl! did you get my email?

the Fosters said...

Happy Birthday Tambrey! Looks like you had a great day!
Your kiddos trees are adorable. Love making those cookies!

Heather said...

Happy birthday sweet friend! Praying huge blessings for you this next year!!!

The Fintons said...

Happy Birthday, Tambrey! Hope you have a another blessed year! Merry Christmas!