Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas w/ the Kinleys
















We traveled to Conway for Christmas. It was so good to be there and visit w/ so many friends and family. I miss the people so much! We had our BIG Christmas w/ family on Christmas Eve. Then that night Kole and Kate wrote notes to Santa and we sat out cookies and milk. Kole made some reindeer food @ school so we sprinkled it out on the lawn before going to bed! Kole got a new bicycle! Kate got a Loving Family dollhouse! It was a perfect Christmas!

1 comment:

The Fintons said...

I LOVE the Christmas Letters they are holding up. What a GREAT idea and sooo cute! I wish I would have done that with Tess. I am kicking myself b/c we took video Christmas morning and i didn't take a single picture of Santa stuff. ugh... Anyway, looks like yall had a very blessed Christmas!