Sunday, December 21, 2008

Kate is 2 !






















My precious little girl! You entered this life with fire and passion. I cannot grasp in my mind it has been 2 years ago! Your whole pregnancy and delivery was so much easier than Kole's. You just grabbed our hearts and came into our lives this little bundle of joy wrapped up in 5 pounds and 7 ounces! Little thing! You have evolved into this little spunky, sweet, independent, and sassy little soul. I say that with love! I look at you and wish for you so many days of happiness. And lots of blessings! You favorite things righ now: Good Night Moon book, your blankie, MILK, cho cho milk (chocolate milk), Cinderella, Ariel, the movie Elf, and stolen kisses from mommy. You truly enjoy pestering Kole, but you are always hugging and snuggling up in your new big girl bed. He loves you so much! My prayer for you, my sweet child, is that you will grow up healthy, kind, compassionate, and full of zeal! You will be hopelessly in love w/ Jesus! He is your Prince Charming, the only one in this life who will love you w/ all His heart and give you happiness. In is love you will desire nothing more than to tell others the good news. He will never fail you! I also pray you will have the deep love and relationship I have w/ your Nana. She and I are so close. I pray you and I have that trust and love, too. Happy Birthday! Can't wait till your party tomorrow!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I CANNOT believe Kate is 2!!!! I remember us running together when she was just months old...AND I remember you teaching weight training to us when she was in your belly! CRAZY how time flies....she is precious just like her momma!!! Merry Christmas, Tambrey!

the Fosters said...

What a darling post for a darling little girl! I wanna pinch those precious cheeks!

The Fintons said...

Happy Birthday, Kate! You are such a beautiful little girl! I just LOVE, love, LOVE those rosy cheeks!
I can not belive she is 2? Where is the time going? Seems like yesterday your were blogging about her birth. Hold on tight...

Edie said...

What a precious little girl! Happy Birthday Kate!!

Jason, Autumn, Jessie, and Lanee said...

Time flys by!

Anita Pope said...

Happy Birthday sweet Kate!! It's hard to believe that she is 2.