Sunday, March 1, 2009

Valentine Pics

My sweet Momma
In our Valentine pj's

Kole and I making cookies


Kole and Kate w/ their goodies!

My precious momma came down for Valentine weekend. I rented "Nights in Rodanthe" and we had a special dinner. I got her some cute little valentine pj's! We had a great time! I cried when she left. I miss her. Since I lost Grandma I seem to cry over the littlest of things. I think of my Grandma everyday. Things she said, things we did, her love for me! I even decided that I have to carry on watching "Young and the Restless" in her honor. I miss calling her to ask her what she thought about Victor or Jack. I think one big lesson when she passed on is to not take those around you for granted. I love my mom so much. Can't wait to go home this weekend!Tambrey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tambrey,
I cried when I read this post. My grandmother too watches Young and the Restless! I call her all the time to talk about what all is going on. After we are finished catching up we just laugh at the fact that we wasted out time watching all that 'stuff'! I know you miss your grandmother soooo much! Hang in there! Love, Jamie

Unknown said...

Those are such precious pictures! You and your mom look absolutely adorable in your pj's. It's so great to see how close you two are...I'm the same with mine. I think a bond between a mother and her child is one of God's greatest gifts! :)

Edie said...

Hey Tambrey! I'm so glad you had a good time with your mom. You all look so cute. Love the pictures.

My grandma passed away in 2000 and I still miss her and I miss calling her to ask for advice. She raised me and was more like a mom to me.