Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lexa Bound!
















We headed to my mom and dad's house this weekend. It was great to see my family again! It was also the first time I have been home since my grandma died. We walked into her house to get some things on Friday. I really had a hard time. It just seems like she should be there. I would give ANYTHING to hug her and kiss her and talk w/ her. But I know she is home. My parents really spoiled us rotten! We so enjoyed the visit. Kate and Kole are very crazy about their "Paps" and "Nana". Tambrey

1 comment:

Heather said...

Tambrey- I am saying a prayer right now that God will just hold you and carry you through these next few months when your loss of your grandma is still so fresh. I have been there and it is HARD. But He is faithful and I know you know that. Know that I am thinking of you and praying for you.
BTW---Love the pics...that black and white dress is adorable! :)