Monday, March 9, 2009

5th Memory Verse

With sick kids and trying my best to squeeze in my studying for the ACE test, I have been challenged with trying to get my memory verses down pat. This month I have chosen 2 Timothy 2:13

"If we are FAITHLESS, He will remain
FAITHFUL,
for He cannot disown Himself."
In my Esther study Beth Moore speaks about how the mind is the battlefield. Satan cannot physically harm us w/out God's approval. So he comes at us psychologically. He will torment us with memories, past mistakes, or whatever he can to make us not productive. I know this week when Kole was in the hospital, I had flashes of him not making it. What if he passed? But that is where FAITH steps in! I had to pray that by faith I would give my child over to God and that he would be healed. Sometimes I am faithless. But praise God that He is FAITHFUL! So I encourage any of you out there that battle w/ thoughts or past mistakes, or just mental torment. God came to "set the captives free". He is the lover of our souls, our Almighty Creator. Claim this verse, my sisters, and stand the battlefield strong! Tambrey

No comments: