Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Praying for Kole

TambreyYesterday we rushed Kole to ACH in Little Rock w/ high fever and severe vomitting. He was very lethargic and we were VERY CONCERNED about him. We rushed to ACH and was told to go to the er, where they finally got him an iv and started fluids. He was then admitted around 2pm. They are doing a lot of tests. His white blood sugar count is very high, along w/ him missing his hormone doses due to not keeping anything down. He had a very rough night and we ask for specific prayer in that his IV will not come out again.Kole is very arfaid of needles. (he should be after his ordeal w/them) Totally looses it. We are praying they get answers from blood work and the x-rays. I ask you all to pray for my sweet baby boy. He is so in the arms of God. He has asked several times for me to pray for him when he has been afraid. So now I am asking you to pray. Will try to update these posts as I know things!

8 comments:

Anita Pope said...

I will continue to keep Kole in my prayers. Hope you get some answers today. Love you girl!

Beth and Kevin said...

Sending up prayers for your sweet little Kole today. I know how hard it must be for all of you to have him feel so bad and not know what's going on. May our Great Healer touch his little body, both healing his hurt and easing his mind. Let us know how he is doing.

Tenille Rauls said...

I am praying!

Anonymous said...

Kole we are praying for you. James Patrick says when you feel better have them pull you in the wagnon and take you to see the gift shop and inside pond. We love you....

The Greenfield Family said...

I am praying for Kole right now. Praying that God will be with you and your husband as well. Much love.
Jo Ann

The Fintons said...

praying...... keep us updated on lil kole.

Lori Harper said...

Praying for Kole!!!! Please update when you can!!

Heather said...

Oh, Tambrey! I am so so sorry about your sweet boy! I am hitting my knees now to pray for him and his healing!