Thursday, July 9, 2009

7 Days

TambreyIn 7 days I will be a free woman! I mean, in 7 days all this studying will be behind me. I have put in 6 long months of reading, comprehending, applying, etc. Will it be enough? Will I pass? I love personal training. I can't tell you how motivating and awesome it is to try and help people reach fitness/competition/weight management goals. I get so pumped reading articles, researching, and trying new ideas w/ clients. I have made some very good friends. I am giving this directly to God. I have prepared my mind as best as I can. Now I have to let go and give Him total control in this. Only He can give me the confidence and guidance. So please remember me in your prayers next Wednesday @ 12:30. I need them!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I will be praying! I know you are going to do GREAT!
Love ya friend!

Beth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!