Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Am Back

TambreyI am back.....well to the blogging world that is! Many of you know that the last 6 months I have been studying for my certification in personal training. I passed yesterday!! Yippee!!!I woke up this morning staring at that big ole book and the mountain of notes, etc and could actually BREATH! If you know me at all, I am setting new goals to achieve. But the next ones are more intimate. I am giving God more of my time and energy. Benny and I made a big step and left our comfort zone a few weeks back and are now attending a new church. We are so excited to see God working!! I am even more excited to see my husband stepping forward to serve! Kole will begin a 5 day, all day, headstart at Crossett schools this fall. If you know me and the teacher I am, I want the BEST for my kids. this program is phenominal, and it is FREE! Kate will begin her first ever career in Wee School 2 days all day. I can't believe it! I will update our summer soon. I got a new laptop and I am still trying to download and trasfer things from my old computer. Pictures coming soon!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Congrats!!!!
Jamie

The Davidson's: Lynn, Chris, Park, and Dalt said...

I am so excited about your test!!! I know you are glad it's OVER!! Hope to see you soon! Miss you!
Lynn

Heather said...

WOO HOO!!! Congrats! I knew you would pass! Now I just wish you were here to personal train me out of my "post baby/post horrible migraines/post fertility meds" body!!! :)