Sunday, February 8, 2009

Celebrating!!

Me and Lauren
Me, Lauren and April

Lauren and her cake


Kole, Ashlyn, Lauren, and Luke



Lauren's cake!

We got to be a part of a wonderful event this weekend! My precious little niece, Lauren, got baptised this weekend! What a glorious thing to know she will forever have her name written in the Book of Life! When I watched her display her faith, it took me back to my own wonderful day and how I felt! Lauren is so special to me! She was so small when I first dated Benny. I would always like playing w/ her on Sunday nights. Now I have watched her grow into a young girl who loves the Lord. I know a lot of this is because she has a wonderful mom and dad! April, my sis in law, is an incredible mom! April, I am so GLAD God gave you to me as a sister-in-law! You encourage me and you are such a Godly women of the Lord! Lauren is so lucky to have you on her side! The day was perect and the kids got to play outside! Lauren, I am so proud of you! I will continue to pray for the Godly woman you will become! God has great plans for your life!! I love you!! Tambrey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so blessed to have great family to experience this time in our life with!! I am so glad ya'll were here! We love you so much!!

Heather said...

I LOVED getting to see you, yesterday, girl! We miss you so much! I am so excited about Lauren and I totally agree about April- what a sweet woman of God! You Kinley girls....are just the BEST!
Have a great week!

the Fosters said...

What a sweet post about your niece! Don't we all pray for that day to come when our children accept Jesus!

Edie said...

How wonderful!! That's the best kind of celebration!!