Friday, October 24, 2008

I Have Been Tagged!

I am not one to do these things, but thought it would be fun as I have enjoyed reading everyone else's! I am supposed to list 7 random or weird things about myself! Here it goes!

1) I am MOORE-ITE! That is, I am all about Beth Moore. I love her studies. Done all 10 of them. Some 2-3 xs! I have seen her 3x's in person. Never meet her, but would be in "an earthly heaven" if I got the chance to talk with her. Her passion for Christ is so contagious! I read her blog daily. What an inspiration she is to me. I feel like she and I are the best of friends! (**CHECK OUT HER BLOG!! ESTHER IS ABOUT TO COME OUT!!)

2) I have to drink hot green tea or take a pill to sleep. My brain goes non-stop. I am constantly moving, never sitting still. At night I will sleep 4 hours, then will be awake. If I don't sip hot green tea before bed, then I take Tylenol Severe Allergy to help me breath and rest better!

3) I go to bed most nights @ 9pm! (I get up @ 4:45am)

4) I got Kole's name from a movie! Remember Tom Crusie in Days of Thunder? His character name was Cole Trickle. I changed the spelling to go w/ our last name!

5) I am a YOGI!! I love yoga! It is the best thing I do for myself and my body. I teach 3x a week. I love reading all the benefits for your mind, body, soul. I have imporved my running b/c of it.

6) I let Benny highlight my hair! I was so nervous 2 weeks ago, but he did a good job pulling it through the cap! Anything to save a buck!

7) I LOVE to teach. It is my passion! I used to teach 2nd grade before staying home. Now I teach yoga, weights, spin, and bootcamp. But my real passion is teaching God's word. I have the awesome privledge to teach Sunday School every week to women my age at First Baptist Crossett. Since taken on this duty, God has sifted me like wheat, loved me, pruned me, and given me a desire for His Word. I can't go thru my day without talking and praying to Christ.

Okay friends! Now it is time to tag you all! I tag Beth, Julie, Anita, Carri, Keri, Tera, Heather, Beth Moore(like she reads my blog! Ha), Leslie, Ellen, Autumn and anyone else I forgot! YOU ARE TAGGED!!!

6 comments:

The Uptons said...

Girl, I CANNOT believe you let Benny do that...too funny...gotta let chad read this one!

the Fosters said...

You are one brave lady to let your hubbie color your hair! Glad it didn't turn out purple like mine did one time when my friend did my hair!!

Jason, Autumn, Jessie, and Lanee said...

You are a great teacher! Thanks for all of the inspiration. I love to run now!! I hate our schedules are not meshing well but I think of you after running often remembering the first long run! You were so encouraging. Thanks for everything. Hope to get to workout with you soon!

The Fintons said...

Great post! If I decide to highlight my hair I might let Jay email Benny for tips! :-) I need some more of your stay in shape/lose weight tips!

Anita Pope said...

So brave girl! Maybe Benny should take on an extra job. I wish I had your ability to work out all the time.

Heather said...

We are so alike, it's hilarious! I am a MOORE-ITE, too, I love to teach. I can't sleep for anything....and on and on!!! This makes me miss you living here so we could hang out!