Sunday, August 9, 2009

Time In Lexa














































So my good friend Melissa could do my yoga class Thursday and I packed the kids and headed to my mom's for the weekend. I love going to Lexa b/c I feel so at ease and peaceful. We went straight to my Grandma Tolar's house. I wanted to go thru it b/c it is about to sell. I cried. Kate kept going thru the house calling out for her. Kole was right by my side telling me it was okay. What a sweet boy I have!





On a happier note, we played so much! My dad got my model-T car fixed for the kids! They LOVE riding in it. I thought I was "something else" when I got that car. We played in the yard, went swimming, and did the "slip and slide". Nana took us shopping on Saturday for school clothes.






The pics are so funny! The kids just love being outside! I had such a good time and I am ready to go back soon! Tambrey

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Wow...your little girl has gotten big! I've been following your blog for a while. I think my mom knew you or your mom through teaching in Conway. Her name is Vicki Altland. She is the literacy coach at Sally Cone now (I think thats right!)
Your family is beautiful!
Bonnie