Friday, August 21, 2009

Kole and Kate's 1st Day of School
















Tuesday Kate began her school career! She is now a Wee School attendee! She goes from 8:15-2:45 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We were a little nervous since she has never been away from me before. She did GREAT! She has the sweetest teacher. When I picked her up yesterday she was so excited. Her teacher told me she was such a sweet girl!







Kole started the head-start program today! I am so thrilled we got into this program. Being an educator, I am always very particular about the learning process for my kids. We went to an open house on Tuesday night and I was just so impressed with the standards set for Kole's program. Mrs. Ricks, Kole's teacher, is very polished and knows her stuff. When I went into the classroom, I was so impressed. It is just like kindergarten, with centers, a reading lounge, games, math manipulatives, etc. They follow all the Arkansas Frameworks and readiness standards. Kole was so excited this am and had to wear his "Tom and Jerry" shirt.

I am so proud of my sweet babies. (Note to self: They are not babies anymore) I pray God will guide them in their endeavors at school!Tambrey

1 comment:

Heather said...

They look so sweet!!! So glad they are off to a great school year start!!