Monday, August 31, 2009

Dallas Mania
















On Thursday I headed to Dallas for "Dallas Mania" convention. This is a 3 day explosion of the newest fitness knowledge and training! It is so much fun! But also very exhausting!! This year Wanda went with me from Crossett. We had a great time! We met all my gals from Conway that I worked with while there.




The amazing thing about my trip this year was getting to see all my friends but also learning new things. I took 2 very helpful personal training classes. But the class that rocked my world was ZUMBA!!! Wanda and I danced so hard and we were so drenched! It was like a party. You just moved to the music. The lady leading it was just so much fun. The whole 1 1/2 was just learning the moves while having a ball! All these ladies, different shapes, sizes, ages, etc were having the time of their lives. I will be teaching Zumba starting next week here in Crossett at our gym. I can't wait!!



This year I also got to meet 2 famous instructors that I love. Julz Arney and Chris Freytag. They are just so unbelievable! I had such a great time and feel truly blessed to have shared this experience with such incredibly strong women. Can't wait till next year!Tambrey

No comments: