Monday, June 1, 2009

Let the Summer begin!
















We officially opend our pool this weekend! It had been kinda cloudy and not hot enought, but boy was is hot this weekend! I have worked so hard on the backyard making it ready! I have mulched, replanted, planted, moved some plants around, etc. In March I had eyed a patio set at Walmart I really wanted and we got it. So glad b/c now you really can't find any! It was my Mother's Day/Anniversary present. Saturday Will and Sara came over to swim, along w/my bud Jenni. We had so much fun having girl time! Kole, Kate and Will stayed out there w/ out even napping. Benny fired up the grill and we had delicious chicken, sausage, veggie kobobs! We sat out till 10pm laughing and just having a good time! On Sunday afternoon everybody was back for more pool time! I can tell that we are gonna enjoy our backyard this summer!Tambrey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun. We miss you and love you. Kole we loved getting your message. It made our day! Emily and James Patrick

Heather said...

YAY for Summer!!! I know you will really enjoy that pool!!! :)