Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Praying for Emily

As those of you know my best friend, Emily, lost her home on Easter Sunday to fire. I am just so devestated that she and Sean are having to endure another tragedy in their lives. I got the call and asked God, "why Emily?" She is truly one of the very few people I have ever known that bestows the quality of Christ's love. A servant. A leader. A prayer warrior. My friend. God just gave me a peace and some scripture to help me realize that we are never alone or forgotten in tragedies like this, but He is so close. I know God had a reason and a purpose! Please pray for her, Sean, and James Patrick! Tomorrow night I will be attending my old church, 2nd Baptist of Conway, for a special prayer service for them. I pray they find more peace and love! Emily, if you are reading this, listen to the words to this song! May it give you some peace!! Tambrey

2 comments:

Beth and Kevin said...

Tambrey - I heard about the fire this weekend. I just absolutely hate that for them, but am so thankful that no one was hurt. Please let them know that they are in my prayers!

Tera said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear the news! I'll be praying for them! How are you doing? Sure wish we could have seen each other when we were in AR last week! Miss ya!