Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Conway Visit

Kole and James Patrick McCarron

That is me in the middle getting ready for the ride!

Amy K, Me, Alisha and Shelly! Love my girls!

Kris is everywhere in Conway!

Kris knows what is good! STOBY'S CHEESE DIP!!! YUMMY!!


We had such a great time in Conway last week! I have to say, it is hard sometimes to go home, because I was very much reminded on the friendships I miss so dearly. I have a past with these folks. They know me so in depth. Years have been invested into these relationships. I went for pleasure but also for business! I am taking the ACE personal trainer test this summer. So I was grateful to Conway Regional Fitness center for helping me so much w/ my questions! U guys rock! I was so GRATEFUL to be at the prayer vigil for the McCarrons at my old church, 2nd Baptist. It was great to feel God all over Emily and Sean despite their circumstance. We are called to pray for each other in need! I got to spend some precious time w/ Melinda, too! Kole got to play w/ our old playgroup, and we got to see extra doses of our cousins! I appreciated my inlaws for letting us stay. Another wonderful thing was seeing Kris Allen stuff EVERYWHERE! He is on American Idol, my favorite contestant EVER since Mandisa!!! He is a great Christian guy who goes to New Life Church here. I got to read some great articles on him in the local publications. It is time for America to see a great Christian win Idol!! And thanks to a great ride w/ Earl and the gang, I am once again ADDICTED to my road bike! P.S. This Kris Allen song is great, but I couldn't get "Falling Slowly" yet. Enjoy! Tambrey

3 comments:

Tera said...

Love the song, Tambrey! I downloaded it from Itunes and can not stop listening to it! Go Kris!!

The Fintons said...

Good luck on your trainer test! You will be so good at that!! I love Chris Allen, too and I hope he wins.

Heather said...

Tambrey- It was SO GREAT to see you and I miss you so much! Don't you just love Kris? I love that you said he was your fav since Mandisa because she is the whole reason I started watching Idol. :)
We are two peas in a pod, sister!
Hope you guys have a good week!