Thursday, November 20, 2008

Meeting Avalon











Ok, I had to post this picture because it makes me laugh! I went to Jackson, MS 2 weeks ago to Extradinary Women conference. We heard from speakers like Chonda Pierce, Karen Kingsbury (I got to meet and have her sign "Let Me Hold You Longer" which is a tear-jerker for a mommy), Thelma Wells, and Angela Thomas. We got to hear Mark Schultz and Avalon! I was so pumped to get in line to met Avalon! They signed my program, and then I got in a pic with them. The other female singer was not able to sign autographs. They told me I could be the 4th member, and I reminded them they wouldn't want to hear my pipes! It TOTALLY looks like I was "photo-shopped" in the picture! Makes me laugh! What do you think?

2 comments:

the Fosters said...

What a fun day!! I believe you were actually in the pic! You looked great!

Anita Pope said...

Good talking to you the other day! Love the pics.