Monday, November 23, 2009

Kole's Deer/Conway visit
















TambreyWe went to Conway last week for deer season. Benny wanted to hunt on the Kinley farm. It was so cool b/c this year Kole is so into it! So Friday night we had a campfire and did all the roasting hotdogs/marshmellows. I loved being home. But Crossett is now home for us. Of course I had to dine at my favorite places: Marketplace, Chili's, TGIFriday's, and downtown Conway's Old Chicago. I got to see Emily and Melinda, Alisha, and Shelly! Of course time with April my sis in law who is a blessing in my life. The kids got to play with Lauren , Ashlyn and Luke. They did a celebration for Benny and Kole's November birthdays. Check out the deer that Kole and Benny killed. The funny thing is Kate is so gonna be a hunter. She was all about gutting th deer. Sorry, won't post those pics!

No comments: